Aug 6, 2011

* I'm back to clean my blog's spider web *

Eheh~!
I forgot my dear blog d xP
BLOG ah BLOG~! Very sorry yea....
Haha :D

I was busy + lazy recently....
I have to study and study and study....tuition and tuition and tuition!
NO CHOICE~! SPM is my boss! I have to do well~ xD If not I sure will get dismissed by him >.<

And I was not so happy lately...
I feel that our friendship are getting further and further!
I really don't like this type of feelings :(
Since that, I began to see some problems in between us! It's just like a "needle" in our heart....
I do really hope that our friendship bond will be stronger and stronger , harder and harder~!

Hmm....well....dun say something that is so negative....
Let me talk about my Kim Hyun Joong <3
I reaaaaaaaallyyyyy admire him....
He is the ONLY ONE korean artist that can make me completely crazy for him :D :D :D
HE IS JUST SO AMAZING + AWESOME!!!!

**********************************************

Let me stop here and I think I will write my blog again after trial if there are no any unexpected. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment