Dec 7, 2010

Hoi~!!!!!!!!! -o-

Hoii???
What is " HOI " ????? HAHA
Eleh~ " HOI " is displayed the tired voice lo~ xD

Today I'm really tired weih~ I go straighten my hair at a saloon in KL...
OMG~ Do you know how long is the process anot???!!!
It's took 6 hours to straighten it!!!
hmmm...actually I want to perm curly hair 1 but my mummy not allowed...:(
So I had to choose to straighten lo...booo~

Okay~now my hair is really straight enough...LOL...
You know today is the first day after straighten...so I do look like a " NIAO REN "( My sis said one)HAHAHAHA....:D :D :D :D :D
Well, I know somebody may not understand what is " Niao Ren "...Haha...
So if you really cant understand , just ignore it laaa...NOBODY WILL CARES!!!! Buahahaha....:P

Ehhh...I may upload some "Niao ren"'s look picture on the next day or the next next day la...(SEE WHEN I'M FREE LA..DUH!)^O^

OKAY! Today just until here la...I want to say bye bye and sleep d lu :D BYE~

P/s: JUST IGNORE MY BROKEN ENGLISH & MY CRAZINESS.I'm really go out of one's mind..Muahaha ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment