Nov 29, 2010

27 November 2010


The Christmas Tree :P
HAHA~all the presents is mine >0<
IS DIGGING OUR NOSE~lol
SNOWMAN~

CRAZIEEEE :D
This is the DRESS :D


The day before yesterday , I went to Sungei Wang and Times Square for shopping with LY :D

Hahaha...actually on that day I want to Genting to watch the " Malaysia PWH Music Award 馬來西亞娛協獎 (Yu Xie Jiang)" but so bad....all the rooms in Genting are full. So,I cant make it to go...:(

So, LY and I plan to go SHOPPING at last minutes and actually I plan to buy many many things like bags and dressieeee one but finally you know what we bought anot? LOL

We shops for 8 hours until the legs almost broken d we only bought two things...LOL
LY bought a dress and I only bought a Handbag ^O^ HAHA..

When I shops in Sungei Wang , I saw a dress is very nice and it only cost Rm40 but finally I didn't buy :( Well , now I'm so regret....haiz T_T

After shopping , we went back home and watch that " Malaysia PWH Music Award 馬來西亞娛協獎 (Yu Xie Jiang)" on Astro AEC but we late for half an hours only start watching :P
While we were watching , we ate some snacks like POTATO CHIPS and ROLLER COASTER ^^
Quite enjoy weih~

No comments:

Post a Comment