Jul 1, 2010

Ahhh~*insane* / Hari Terbuka


Ahhh~~
I'm going to be crazy....xD
I have just finished watching all the episode for Autumn's Concerto!!!!

I love this drama sooooooo muchieee ^^
I love " xiao xiao Bing "
I love " Vanness wu "
I love " Ady An "

" xiao xiao Bing " is damn cute...
" Vanness Wu " is damn cool~ ARHHGG....i'm really insane!!!!!
" Ady An " is damn pretty and she is look like one of the pretty girl in my school- Joey....^^

Vanness!!!! Especially VANNESS!!!!!!
I LOVE VANNESS ^^
I love his cool , his handsome , his awesome , and his SMILE!!!!^^

Everybody must watch this Autumn's Concerto yea~:)
you will never regret...lol...haha x)



*****************************************************

Tomorrow going to school for Hari Terbuka...take report card.
Wish I can get good RESULTS!!!!

BE HAPPy :P




[ying.Baby]






No comments:

Post a Comment