Jul 23, 2010

19 July♥ My Sweet Sixteen ♥ :)




A surprising birthday party was organized by my all dearest friends~
haha...i'm really touch when I saw they are so many presents and a nice , sweet , big cherry choco cake xD
And I was touch is also because I can feel that my friends really love me so much. Hahaa :)

My tears was rolled down uncontrollably...it's just because of i'm really touch and it's really a very surprise birthday celebration xDD


I had make three wishes which is wish all my friends was in the pink of health and the second one is wish I could get flying colours for my exam's results^^
Well , the third one is...................................................................................................................................
SECRET!!!!!! HAHAHA~~






No comments:

Post a Comment